The kids are out of school for the summer, the trees are green and pretty, call us to plan your summer portraits at the park! We’ve been creating some beautiful outdoor Houston photography at parks all over Houston the past couple weeks, now is the time to do these portraits before our infamously hot Houston August days are back.
I know most families take summer vacations or the kids are in camp but really you aren’t completely booked up every second of the summer. So make time for what’s important and put aside two hours to have your children or the whole family professionally photographed. These summer moments you’ll want to cherish forever and to relive again with these memorable photographs.
My coffee table photo art books are one of my hottest items, and families are loving the option to have so many images put into a book that showcases everything from posed family photos to whimsical action shots, or heartwarming tender moments such as a simple hug. All these little moments add up to a timeless work of art that everyone will gather around at the holidays to share time and time again.
Tips for outdoor photography in Houston:
- Avoid photographing during mid day, the lighting is very harsh. Instead lets get that beautiful morning or late afternoon golden light that makes for a gorgeous portrait.
- Wear comfortable clothing that fits the look of being at the park
- The wind may blow hair around a bit, so style in a way that will work with the wind
- With pets even the most well behaved can be distracted at the park, so bring a leash and possibly a favorite toy for one of my assistants to use to get their attention
- Make sure children and pets are not hungry when you arrive for photos, giving snacks during the middle of portrait session can be distracting and messy
- RELAX! You’re outside at the park and these photos should reflect the fun that goes along with being at the park. When you stress it shows, children and animals sense your stress. So arrive in plenty of time, relax and have fun!
Consultations in person or over the phone are free. So call Evin today to plan details for your outdoor Houston photography artwork. 713-524-0199